Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Puppies Anyone?!?

So we have 9 little additions to our family!!!! These are "Designer Dogs", Missy being a bassat hound and Zeb (the proud papa) being a beagle.
We watched Missy growing larger by the day, and finally last Monday they arrived. I dont know what I would have done without Nancy and my mom. They deliver 8 of the pups. The kids and I delivered the first one. I just knew she would go in to labor the second Randy left for work, and that's exactly how it went down!

6 Girls and 3 boys!






5 comments:

A Piece of the Puzzel...Journey Through Life (Stacie) said...

SOOOOOOO cute... I would love one if i was allowed to and if i ws closer. They are all adorible!

Mist said...

I have been so excited about the puppies- Collin has kept me well informed. They are so cute. I cannot believe that there are nine of them! That is so crazy! Are you doing ok? Sometimes having puppies is like having kids and adding nine to your family well that is tough! I bet your kids just love them! Good Luck! They are just too sweet!! (And I have loved chatting with Collin about the puppies. He always makes my day!)

GlemserFamily said...

SOOOOO extremely CUTE!!!! I'm sure once I show the kids they will beg for one. Lucky for me, you're too far away. (And that's the ONLY lucky thing about it!!)

Miss you TONS!

Jennie said...

Ooooh, they're so cute!! I bet Randy's really happy about that, haha! I'm already trying to talk Brandon into it : ) Did you see Twilight?

Brenda said...

Hi Meredith!
How are you doing?
Your puppies are so cute! My boys would certainly love one, but were barely handling two steers and 12 goldfish! I'm dropping by to wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!

If your in Yuma over the holidays, give me a call! I would love to see you!