Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Collin turns 8

I cant believe my little Coll Coll is 8! He is the sweetest boy! I forgot my camera at his baptism, luckily Grandma Wallace had hers...now I just need to load them on my computer! =)
These big brown eyes can melt anyones heart within seconds! How can anyone deny him anything!
This picture was taken on Sunday, right after church. The big pine tree is a perfect backdrop for this picture. We were so happy to have G-ma & G-pa Wallace come for Collins' baptism! We love you!

4 comments:

Sabra said...

Hello! When did you start your blog? Why didn't you notify me through Facebook?! I've been missing out!

Brenda said...

Wow, your kids are getting so big!
How cute! Happy Birthday Coll!
Yes, he is a cutie!

GlemserFamily said...

Happy Birthday, Collin!

Mere, the family looks great! I can't believe my hair is SHORTER than yours!! This is a first!

Angela said...

I agree, heartbreaker! Everyone looks great, I'm glad you got your blog up and going and that you added us! :)