Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Harriman Park October 2008

Ok, so it wasnt the dryest day in Idaho, but it was so BEAUTIFUL! Fall is in full bloom and we enjoyed the scenery to its fullest! Harriman Park is located in Island Park.
Saige could hardly believe that she would be able to ride a horse all by herself! She was a natural!
At first, Braden was complaining that he didn't want to be on a horse for "2 WHOLE HOURS!!!" But 5 minutes into the trail he was hooked! He wants to go back ASAP!

Gavin rode in front of me most of the way, and he was so helpful, sharing the rules on horseback riding! He let me know how to sit when going uphill and downhill. Don't know what I would do without him! It drizzled on us most of the way but no complaining was ever done! This will definately be a yearly tradition!


P.S.
I am totally hating the layout of this post, so forgive this one and I will chalk it up to a good leaning experience!

5 comments:

Sabra said...

I want to live in Idaho!

Nancy said...

You so funny! It looks great. I can imagine all the expert advice and instruction you received from Gavers!! Ha ha!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh! Medredith it's you!
I hope you don't mind me dropping by! I found you off Sabra's blog! Wow! I've been wondering how you are doing! I miss you! I love your blog, your family looks like you are all doing great! Stop by and visit me! I just need your email address! (bhalls1003@aol.com) I've already added you to my blog list! Rmember the big Scout dinner that our scouts thought they were getting?!ha ha
We had some good times!:)

GlemserFamily said...

I'm so jealous! How fun!!

Angela said...

It's so beautiful up there! Looks like you guys had a fun time. Heard you got snow this weekend - take some pics so I don't forget what it looks like!